Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WAY TO GO ARIEL!

Today, June 16th, 2009 was Ariel's 5th grade graduation. Monica just sent this e-mail to me about her that I wanted to share:

I just had to brag and let everyone know that Ariel graduated from 5th grade today. She will be starting 6th grade at a brand new middle school on August 31st. She will be coming to Salt Lake for much of July, so everyone can have a chance to see her (she's getting so tall...)

Anyway, Ariel received 3 awards today at her graduation. She had ALL A's ALL YEAR LONG, All A's in Citizenship for the entire year, and the "Pioneer Award" for attending her school since Kindergarten. Her principal was laughing that these kids got a new elementary school for K, and now they get a new middle school for 6th. Lucky. The only award she missed out on was "perfect attendance" but that was because of our San Diego trip, so I think it was worth it.

Congratulations to Ariel and what a great kid she is!

1 comment:

Kirk and Joan said...

I haven't read your blog page for a long time! I enjoyed going through and reading your posts. You're a good writer- you should get your blog printed into a book. Did you see that my kids did that for me for Mother's Day? It's a great way to keep a record.