Today is March 28th and I wanted to add some thoughts I had. In 1998, my mother, Rosa Lee Kight Chessher passed away after surgery. Today my mother would 've had her 70th birthday. I 've been thinking about how much I miss her, and all the things she missed out of in the last ten years. Our first 2 grandkids (her first 2 great-grandchildren) were less than a year old when she died. She loved little children so much, especially babies. If she were alive today, she would be enjoying life with her other grandchildren and playing with all the other great-grandchildren she has now.
I wish she was still here with us. She has missed out on visiting us each year in Utah, when we fly my Dad out to Salt Lake to go fishing with Bob. My Dad really misses her, and would have enjoyed having her here. We are comforted by the fact that she is looking out for us, and we know she is free from the physical pain she endured here on earth. We know that she is with our Heavenly Father and we look forward to seeing her again.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment